Wednesday 9 January 2008

Gifts of Gratitude

Doodling?

Well yes, it’s a favourite pastime of mine.

By releasing any expected outcome, I simply allow my creativity to flow freely – just me, the pen and all possibility! One evening, while musing on my doodles, I noted that many commonly recognized symbols were peeking through my orderly disorder.

And then, as if by fate, I asked my Sweetheart, “What is the symbol for Gratitude?” Think about it. There’s a symbol for the sun, the moon, love, peace – even a simple “swoosh” is recognizable world-wide. There must be a symbol for Gratitude …. And Voila! I glanced down to witness this symbol of Gratitude being created by my own hand. Immediately I glimpsed a little ‘g’ in a circle. “Gratitude begins with a G” I thought. Perfect!


Stacey Robyn
Go Gratitude

No comments: